Sunday, February 19, 2012

error - microsoft jet database engine can not find the object tabble_name

Hi,
I try to export my data from sql server to excel, when i preview the
data, it all runs fine. When i run export, it prompt me this error. How can
i ensure this object is exist? and how do i verify this error? In the
enterprise manager, i can view the records for my table.
--
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
FlorenceHi Forence,
Florence Lee wrote:
> I try to export my data from sql server to excel, when i preview the
> data, it all runs fine. When i run export, it prompt me this error. How can
> i ensure this object is exist? and how do i verify this error? In the
> enterprise manager, i can view the records for my table.
If you can use the Enterprise Manager to view your table records, you
may want to consider just using the EM to export your table to a comma
delimited file. You should be able to do this by using the "export"
task from within the Enterprise Manager, using the DTS wizard. Once you
have the comma delimited file, you can then use Excel to import that.
It's a workaround, but a workaround that should work for you. :)
Hope this helps.|||Hi,
I try to use the dts to direct export to excel, come out this error why?
I dun want to export to text files then just back to excel.
--
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Florence
"William R. Lorenz" <wrl@.express.org> wrote in message
news:eFoSj5K6EHA.3944@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi Forence,
> Florence Lee wrote:
> > I try to export my data from sql server to excel, when i preview
the
> > data, it all runs fine. When i run export, it prompt me this error. How
can
> > i ensure this object is exist? and how do i verify this error? In the
> > enterprise manager, i can view the records for my table.
> If you can use the Enterprise Manager to view your table records, you
> may want to consider just using the EM to export your table to a comma
> delimited file. You should be able to do this by using the "export"
> task from within the Enterprise Manager, using the DTS wizard. Once you
> have the comma delimited file, you can then use Excel to import that.
> It's a workaround, but a workaround that should work for you. :)
> Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment