Friday, February 24, 2012

Error "Physical Database Not found" When Loading Report

Hi, i'm using CR 8.5, vb6, using acces 2000, data environment and win xp.
i have installed my application to another computer, which use win98 and don't have access 2000.
when i'm installing my application i got this error message "craxddrt failed to register" and then i select ignore to continue the installation...
when i run my application and loading report i got this error message "Physical database not found"
my question is
is the first error is causing the second error? or the database path that im using is not right?
i already tried to install seagate crystal report on the computer but when installing it also have the same error, error 1904 failed to register craxddrt.dll..
can somebody help me?Hi
In the Menu, Goto Database-->Verify Database and configure it|||hi, thx btw,
i already select the menu and then verify database, so i select my recordset from my data environment and it is up to date....
and still got the error message, :(|||Goto Database-->Set DataSource Location and configure the DB|||already but still the same, i've installed into 2 computer, the one is with win xp and office 2002 which is success and the second is win 98 with no access application which show this error. but i have installed mdac 2.8 and jet engine 4 sp for win 98 and vb runtime sp5, even seagate crystal report 8.5 it self.,??|||I Already solved it.. thx btw.
some dll files which i included when installing my program is xp/nt version, so it become problems when i'm installing it to win 98..
so then i replace my included dll files xp/nt version with dll files from win 98 version...and it works..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment