Monday, March 26, 2012

Error 17805 Invalid buffer received from Client when executing stored Procedure

Hello,
I am receiving this error when I try to execute a Stored Procedure in
SQL Server 2000 using SYBASE dblib.
I have been able to connect to connect to SQL Server from Unix, but
when I try to execute a Stored Procedure via dblib, I get the error:
"Error 17805 Invalid buffer received from Client"
My Stored Procedure does not receive parameters, so I don't know what
is happening.
If I execute a simple SQL Statement, it works fine
I have a SQL Server 2000 running SP 4.
anyone can help?
Thank you in advanced
Jose Manuel
Jose Manuel wrote:
> Hello,
> I am receiving this error when I try to execute a Stored Procedure in
> SQL Server 2000 using SYBASE dblib.
> I have been able to connect to connect to SQL Server from Unix, but
> when I try to execute a Stored Procedure via dblib, I get the error:
> "Error 17805 Invalid buffer received from Client"
> My Stored Procedure does not receive parameters, so I don't know what
> is happening.
> If I execute a simple SQL Statement, it works fine
> I have a SQL Server 2000 running SP 4.
> anyone can help?
> Thank you in advanced
> Jose Manuel
Just curious: Why are you executing SQL on SQL Server 2000 usin the
Sybase dbLib instead of a SQL Server client library?
David Gugick
Imceda Software
www.imceda.com
|||Jose Manuel,
I am having exactlly the same problem as you had.
Could you please tell me how did you solve it?
Thanks
creo que voy varios pasos atras de ti. ojal me puedas ayudar. tengo el
mismo problema.
te ha contactado alguien ?
lo pudiste resolver?
gracias.
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.codecomments.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment